Noodles Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to get to Master at 120 99% [Guide] by Xeno

2 posters

Go down

How to get to Master at 120 99% [Guide] by Xeno Empty How to get to Master at 120 99% [Guide] by Xeno

Post  Xeno Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:26 am

Hello, i have been asked so many times in game, how do i become a master? Well here is a little guide for all of you.

1) Make sure you are 120 AND 99%, you cannot only be lvl 120

2)Once you are lvl 120 99% you must get a Volcan Blinkwing from the Magic NPC in East Flaris, Darkon, or Saintmorning (or wherever else another magic NPC is located)

3) once in volcan you will be surrounded by a lot of what seem like dragons. These are called Meteonyker. (i suggest you get a Hero/Tank to go with you because you might die)

4) This is a little tricky, look at your Navigation Map and look at the part that looks like a path, go in that direction. You will be practically swimming in Meteonyker. This is also why i suggest that you take a Tank/Hero with you.

5) When you get to the end turn right and keep going until you see a bridge on your left.

6) Cross the bridge and head up the mountain/hill path. Go ALL the way to the end and talk to the Mysterious Robe Girl, once you get your quest head over to darkon (if you die after you get your quest and you lost some experience just kill something that will get you back up to 99%, you dont have to go back and do it all over.)

7)Go to darkon 3 and get your quest items (to see where it is located EXACTLY in darkon press Q and go to your "General Tab" click on the bubble *it might be blank or it will say something like Master Job* then Check it. Something that looks like a task list should pop up on the right side of your screen. Click the Rencruit or the Popshank *i think thats what it is* and a map should pop up showing you where it is located. Notice that when you leave the map an arrow is pointing in a specific direction above your head, it is showing you where it is located. *Remember that when you are done with a task it wont automatically select the other task and show you the direction, you have to select it manually and it will show you where it is located.

Cool Once you have collected all the items go back to the Mysterious Robe Girl *if you need to find her again just scroll up and read the directions, she is in the same place obviously* and talk to her... then OMG a Master! Woot! Razz

NOTE: When you first become master you may realize that you are at level 60 and everything sucks, remember you have to apply your stats again and they wont ALL be there. This is normal, you are leveling back up but this time you get 3 Stat Points instead of 2 for each kill. IF YOU DIE RIGHT AFTER TALKING TO THE MYSTERIOUS ROBE GIRL WHEN YOU HAD JUST BECAME MASTER -- do not worry, just kill something thats like, level 55 and then your Lvl 60 master again. This has happened to me before.

I hope this helped everyone ^^ Happy Gaming!
Xeno
Xeno
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

How to get to Master at 120 99% [Guide] by Xeno Empty Re: How to get to Master at 120 99% [Guide] by Xeno

Post  Alexander™ Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:54 am

thanks for this. this is helpful for newbies here xP

Alexander™

Back to top Go down

How to get to Master at 120 99% [Guide] by Xeno Empty Re: How to get to Master at 120 99% [Guide] by Xeno

Post  Xeno Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:04 am

Alexander™ wrote:thanks for this. this is helpful for newbies here xP
Lol, no problem ^^
Xeno
Xeno
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down