Noodles Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Connection Help/Server Details

4 posters

Go down

Connection Help/Server Details Empty Connection Help/Server Details

Post  Xeno Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:25 pm

Okay people AFTER experiencing these things myself and helping with peoples problems and PEOPLE helping me im here to pretty much tell everyone what to do if they are having problems downloading/extracting/connecting to the server.

1) Downloading problems: Okay, so the most COMMON problem that people have is that their antivirus says there is a Virus in the Neuz.exe. I would like to tell you that your antivirus is only DETECTING this. I guarantee you NONE of Noodles files have viruses. NOR does this mean that your antivirus is acting up. This is common only because your Antivirus does not recognize it as a regular Windows Application. There are 2 choices you have here. You can:

Turn off your antivirus (steps)
1: Double click on the AVG icon located in your Task Bar.
2: When the AVG interface pops up double click Resident Shield.
3: Uncheck Resident Shield Active and SAVE CHANGES (It applies the setting otherwise it wont save the changes.)

OR make an EXCEPTION for AVG (steps)
1: Bring up the AVG interface again by double clicking it in the Task Bar.
2: Double Click on Resident Shield
3: Now click on Manage Exceptions
4: Select Add Path and another window should pop up.
5: Find the Fly For Noodle folder (wherever you installed it) and just click on the folder and select ok.
6: Remember to click "Apply" otherwise it wont save the changes you have made.

If you have McAfee or any other Antivirus please search it on Google.

Cannot log in chat?
This is normal -- usually it will say server not up, and thats usually the case although if the server IS up at the time the chat has a tendency to stay that way sometimes, but only temporary. You may also experience that the page isnt loading AT ALL. Of course it isnt, as i have been told, it is linked with the servers IP address. So sometimes when the server is completely down (temporarily) it will be like this.

People are killing me when its a no PVP server!
Aha, well i have had this problem too. Most players will use an AOE move SUCH AS -- Powerstomp -- for a knight. This is just a glitch. Someone will be standing beside you and all of a sudden *noob alert* and then kill. I have been experiencing this in Coral Island. It has been very annoying.

INSTALLATION -- when i installed it a file is missing (or your antivirus is blocking it)
Well -- as i have said some Antiviruses will pick this up as a virus, but once again, it only DETECTS it as a virus. Yes, its times like this we must take the advantage and say "My computer is f****** retarded."

What are the rates?
Go to the Main Site. I doubt you would be on the forums without any knowledge of the servers specifications located in the home page of the site.

How do i donate? --FROM THE HOW TO DONATE ON THE DONATIONS PAGE-- <---Resource
I. DIRECT CASH TRANSFER.

A. Go to the nearest CEBUANA LHUILLIER(suggested outlet for easy Donation), 7/11 OUTLET, M LHULIER ML Kwarta Padala or WESTERN UNION OUTLET.

B. Talk to the cashier or Store Keeper of the outlet and give the following information.:

FIRST NAME: MELBA
MIDDLE NAME: BERING
LAST NAME: MENDOZA
ADDRESS: 184, SAN JUAN ST. MAYAMOT, ANTIPOLO CITY

C. Ask the Cashier or Store Keeper how to send the money.

II. HOW TO DONATE VIA GCASH.

A. Just type AMOUNT<SPACE>4-DIGIT PIN and
send to 2882+10 digit mobile number of the recipient.

B. You can also go to Globe Services menu in your SIM card,
click on Postpaid or Prepaid Services>GCASH>SEND GCASH.

C. EXACT EXAMPLE:

TEXT:
AMOUNT<SPACE>4 DIGIT PIN

SEND TO:

III. HOW TO CLAIM YOUR DONATION:

COORDINATES WITH:

MANILA AREA:

GM Bhem
GM NiceAbs
Owner Yukari23

CEBU AREA:

GM Atheist Era (Cris)

PLEASE COORDINATES WITH THEM AT THE CHATBOX FIRST BEFORE DEALING ANY TRANSACTIONS.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As you can see i stated i had gotten this off of the Donations page. The only options that you have are listed above. If you have any more questions about Donations go to http://noodles.servebeer.com/chatbox.php and ask for a GM.

~Hope someone found this useful. ~~~~Xeno
Xeno
Xeno
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Connection Help/Server Details Empty Already done it.

Post  Imaizumi Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:00 pm

I guess the server has been doing maintenance, because if it is Anti-virus related I think, I've already solve it.

But, I can't log-in and chat box is off, is FFN on maintenance till tomorrow or the program has loosen up.

I'm sure its not any blocker or protector related or so. Further thou, I hope GM's will resolved this issue.

Thank You and Have A Nice Evening.
Imaizumi
Imaizumi

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000389049415&v=inf

Back to top Go down

Connection Help/Server Details Empty Re: Connection Help/Server Details

Post  StrictlyPro Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:03 pm

Im not really sure whats the problem at the moment i havent had the chance to talk to one of the developer

But please be Patient~

Im sure that the server will be up again as soon as possible~
StrictlyPro
StrictlyPro
StrictlyProfessional
StrictlyProfessional

Back to top Go down

Connection Help/Server Details Empty Re: Connection Help/Server Details

Post  Ryuuguu Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:29 am

is it up yet? D: been 12 hours AT LEAST :p

Ryuuguu

Back to top Go down