Noodles Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOES CHANGING YOUR ACC 2 OTHER GAMES

2 posters

Go down

DOES CHANGING YOUR ACC 2 OTHER GAMES Empty DOES CHANGING YOUR ACC 2 OTHER GAMES

Post  bemagzs Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:01 pm

DOES CHANGING YOUR Accounts TO OTHER GAMES ARE APPROVABLE BECAUSE i See PEOPLE DOING IT? bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

bemagzs

Back to top Go down

DOES CHANGING YOUR ACC 2 OTHER GAMES Empty Re: DOES CHANGING YOUR ACC 2 OTHER GAMES

Post  Xeno Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:24 pm

Um............. I didnt get that lol, can you please try with better vocabulary? And i know ur not english so its fine Razz
Xeno
Xeno
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

DOES CHANGING YOUR ACC 2 OTHER GAMES Empty Re: DOES CHANGING YOUR ACC 2 OTHER GAMES

Post  bemagzs Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:01 am

Xeno wrote:Um............. I didnt get that lol, can you please try with better vocabulary? And i know ur not english so its fine Razz
LOL UR CRAZY U CANT EVEN UNDERSTAND THIS IT MEANS EXCHANGING UR ACCount here in noodles or items in noodles to other server

bemagzs

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeno Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:22 am

bemagzs wrote:DOES CHANGING YOUR Accounts TO OTHER GAMES ARE APPROVABLE BECAUSE i See PEOPLE DOING IT? bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Thought i would let you know the reason why i didnt understand it ^ -- as you probably WONT know that was incorrect grammer, thats what i was trying to tell you.
Xeno
Xeno
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum