Noodles Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:) im bored

5 posters

Go down

:) im bored Empty :) im bored

Post  Imaizumi Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:17 pm

I hope my avatar and signature is okay.. Smile) FB and MSN all the day.. please GM's put Flyff For Noodles on, because its been awhile Sad( i really missed playing it. Put some updates what's happening if, your updating for v16 or maintenance only... Sad( So we would be aware on what's happening in our server. :3

~Thank you~ Yufi Smile)
Imaizumi
Imaizumi

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000389049415&v=inf

Back to top Go down

:) im bored Empty Re: :) im bored

Post  Xeno Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:44 pm

GM StrictlyPro had told you the problem. They arent really updating/maintenance, they are having connection problems. Please read the Global Announcements more often Smile
Xeno
Xeno
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Imaizumi Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:49 pm

Xeno wrote:GM StrictlyPro had told you the problem. They arent really updating/maintenance, they are having connection problems. Please read the Global Announcements more often Smile

Its tooooooo much... for having connection problems.. isnt it .. i think internet connection in there place

i guess is disable or so.. no offense but... waiting for two days Smile im not complaining or so... do you

think so? its to much for me to handle Smile) were you in a situation irony when you were like.. bursting in

impatient degree Razz ahaha. that would be funny.. like a scholastic lolz..
[center]
Imaizumi
Imaizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeno Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:52 pm

We all feel that urge to burst with enthusiasm on this Pserver, we all desire i special place. An internet connection problem is nothing to worry about. As i have said in a previous post Patience is indeed a virtue.

BTW 2 days is nothing, even if you cant handle the dreaded thought of being In Game and pwning ClockWorks. I have waited much longer for other pservers
Xeno
Xeno
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

:) im bored Empty "))

Post  Imaizumi Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:04 pm

Xeno wrote:We all feel that urge to burst with enthusiasm on this Pserver, we all desire i special place. An internet connection problem is nothing to worry about. As i have said in a previous post Patience is indeed a virtue.

BTW 2 days is nothing, even if you cant handle the dreaded thought of being In Game and pwning ClockWorks. I have waited much longer for other pservers

For you... i guess not being so well socialized and for us... people who are really civilized are rushing towards what may be good in near future, I guess Noodle is really special for me.. to ease my boresome life... Your so Ironic... in away that i somewhat... giggle my undisputed soul.. lolz
[center]
Imaizumi
Imaizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeno Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:07 pm

Imaizumi wrote:

For you... i guess not being so well socialized and for us... people who are really civilized are rushing towards what may be good in near future, I guess Noodle is really special for me.. to ease my boresome life... Your so Ironic... in away that i somewhat... giggle my undisputed soul.. lolz
[center]

Wth? I am civilized. There is nothing wrong with the damn server and the only thing that awaits us in the mere future is the server to go back up. Stop exaggerating the fact that the server is down for 2 friggin days and have some patience.
Xeno
Xeno
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Imaizumi Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:14 pm

Xeno wrote:
Imaizumi wrote:

[center]

Wth? I am civilized. There is nothing wrong with the damn server and the only thing that awaits us in the mere future is the server to go back up. Stop exaggerating the fact that the server is down for 2 friggin days and have some patience.

.... Smile) okay does swearing words are applicable here Smile)
respect other people if you want to be respected~Smile lolz.. i wasn't exaggerating ..
St..♥️..FU
Imaizumi
Imaizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeno Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:18 pm

LOLOLOLOL gain some knowledge on common courtesy. I was simply stating I AM A CIVILIZED human being. On the other hand you continue to post and post with unnecessary comments as i try to resolve this whole issue.... Hmm who seems to be civilized? =)
Xeno
Xeno
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

:) im bored Empty Keep in touch :)

Post  Imaizumi Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:32 pm

Xeno wrote:LOLOLOLOL gain some knowledge on common courtesy. I was simply stating I AM A CIVILIZED human being. On the other hand you continue to post and post with unnecessary comments as i try to resolve this whole issue.... Hmm who seems to be civilized? =)

Umm.. you know what makes it Ironic, and you were stating in a opposite meaning:O

If you Know What I mean Razz .. =)

And not being so inferential Smile <3 I guess civilized smocking in your own living room... like a by standard.

sitting there... staring in your endless whole of information Smile In a way that is civilized friend right Smile

~bye bye <3 Smile) ~

I'll help you more lolz Smile) and its not unnecessary :0 Its shocking to be in a reality .. doesnt it Smile) Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Imaizumi
Imaizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeno Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:34 pm

Incorrect... im in my bedroom Wink lmao
Xeno
Xeno
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  StrictlyPro Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:39 pm

wait a min this is becoming a lil bit flammy i know flammy is not a word again XD~ but its kinda cute reading it XD you get my point so please stop this flaming. Xeno is only stating the obvious as what i have said in my earlier post its a Connection problem which means our connection provider needs to repair the damage.. Don't you still get it?? repairing something takes time ~

Last edited by StrictlyPro on Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
StrictlyPro
StrictlyPro
StrictlyProfessional
StrictlyProfessional

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeno Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:41 pm

StrictlyPro wrote:wait a min this is becoming a lil bit flammy i know flammy is not a word again XD~ but its kinda cute reading it XD you get my point so please stop this flaming xeno is only stating the obvious as what i have said in my earlier post its a Connection problem which means our connection provider needs to repair the damage.. Don't you still get it?? repairing something takes time ~
Lmao shouldnt of commented on this before reading my other post Razz
Xeno
Xeno
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Imaizumi Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:44 pm

ahahaha... Pro stay cool.. ahaha Smile lolz anyways I'm Yufi nice meeting you Pro... Smile

ahah.. dont be so amphibious okay ... Pro Smile) stay cool Smile) <3 Nice Meeting you guys Smile)
Imaizumi
Imaizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  StrictlyPro Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:44 pm

wait lemme rephrase that im not saying that ur the one flaming xeno im just saying that ur just explaining the obvious and for yumi right? please stop from making this thread just be patient thats what u said in your earlier post right?
StrictlyPro
StrictlyPro
StrictlyProfessional
StrictlyProfessional

Back to top Go down

Post  StoryOftheYear Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:06 pm

` Maybe, it mean to turn off the server for a while and make use of the forum frequently.? :]] haha

what are all the commotion guys.? lets just stay cool till the connection will be fixed.:]]
StoryOftheYear
StoryOftheYear

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuuguu Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:06 am

Methinks Imazumi and Xeno are rubbing against each other Razz

Ryuuguu

Back to top Go down

Post  StoryOftheYear Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:03 am

` yeah..they really have a chemistry or something.??? lol ::
StoryOftheYear
StoryOftheYear

Back to top Go down

Post  Imaizumi Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:30 pm

hey... dont freak me off.. i might go, heart attack with that kind of situation Smile) ahaha
Imaizumi
Imaizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down