Noodles Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOR THOSE WHO ARE WONDERING WHY THE SERVER IS DOWN

3 posters

Go down

FOR THOSE WHO ARE WONDERING WHY THE SERVER IS DOWN Empty FOR THOSE WHO ARE WONDERING WHY THE SERVER IS DOWN

Post  Xeno Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:05 pm

Well, as you know the server is temporarily down, simply due to an internet problem. You see, this connection problem could be ANYTHING. Internet provider changing, wireless router problems, EVEN having the most simplest occasion of all..... Which would probably be the SQL server is shut down and the owner doesnt know. -- Rare though, because i can guarantee you the owner would know this ASAP. Everyone, a connection problem is a connection problem. The server will be up SOON. In the meantime try playing a different game. Maybe playing on a different SYSTEM other than the PC. Fly For Noodles isnt your life. Just be patient, if you cannot be patient then, i truly am sorry. Nothing i can do about that.

PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE FOR THE 30BILLIONTH TIME. Please, do not continue to complain. You KNOW why the server is down now. All there is to do now is WAIT. Server will be up soon enough.
Xeno
Xeno
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

FOR THOSE WHO ARE WONDERING WHY THE SERVER IS DOWN Empty '')

Post  Imaizumi Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:11 pm

Don't be so ironic.. I guess being favorable by Admins ahaha... Your speech was like Okay hyperbole ... to much exaggeration. okay guys....

Server Down= No Noodle Flyff
Owner Rarely doesn't know= Noodle Owner knows Smile

For those who have like difficulties understanding this Smile message me Smile

I hope xenon don't be so low-tempered Smile we are not pursuing you to
say it or so... Cause, Global announcement is clear enough Smile

Purpose of this forum was very detailed Smile I also want to help Smile

Imaizumi
Imaizumi

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000389049415&v=inf

Back to top Go down

FOR THOSE WHO ARE WONDERING WHY THE SERVER IS DOWN Empty Re: FOR THOSE WHO ARE WONDERING WHY THE SERVER IS DOWN

Post  Xeno Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:15 pm

Imaizumi wrote:Don't be so ironic.. I guess being favorable by Admins ahaha... Your speech was like Okay hyperbole ... to much exaggeration. okay guys....

Server Down= No Noodle Flyff
Owner Rarely doesn't know= Noodle Owner knows Smile

For those who have like difficulties understanding this Smile message me Smile

I hope xenon don't be so low-tempered Smile we are not pursuing you to
say it or so... Cause, Global announcement is clear enough Smile

Purpose of this forum was very detailed Smile I also want to help Smile

That was not irony -- Just to CLARIFY you arent the smartest person in the damn server and everyone understands the fact that the server is down right now. You are EXAGGERATING and it is not making anything better. No one will message you because they UNDERSTAND that the server is only temporarily down. ONCE again 2 days is nothing. The server isnt going to go down so stop flooding with "I just cant stand it the server is down".
Xeno
Xeno
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

FOR THOSE WHO ARE WONDERING WHY THE SERVER IS DOWN Empty Re: FOR THOSE WHO ARE WONDERING WHY THE SERVER IS DOWN

Post  Imaizumi Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:20 pm

.... lolz Smile) okay GOOD COMPLIMENT Smile) wahahaha Smile) don't be so pissed of Smile okay Smile

Xenon=Smart
Imaizumi=Good:))

It was more Situational Ironic, ahaha Smile) We're friends right Smile) Smarty Pants Smile

Last edited by Imaizumi on Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Imaizumi
Imaizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeno Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:27 pm

Get your facts straight then. You make me out to be some kind of idiot as if i have no clue what i am talking about. And i supposedly "exaggerated" in my post but that is all opinionated. And i was making it clear to those that kept saying crap about server "maintenance" i wasnt totally directing it toward you.
Xeno
Xeno
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  StoryOftheYear Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:48 pm

Thank you for the information sir xeno..:]
StoryOftheYear
StoryOftheYear

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeno Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:34 am

StoryOftheYear wrote:Thank you for the information sir xeno..:]
No problem.
Xeno
Xeno
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Imaizumi Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:10 pm

Smile) SERVER IS DOWN Smile)

Sad My gosh ... thumps up again for xeno.. Sad( Dreadful day... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Imaizumi
Imaizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeno Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:13 pm

Imaizumi wrote:Smile) SERVER IS DOWN Smile)

Sad My gosh ... thumps up again for xeno.. Sad( Dreadful day... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Thumbs up for what?
Xeno
Xeno
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down