Noodles Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To all those who think of me as "harsh"

3 posters

Go down

To all those who think of me as "harsh" Empty To all those who think of me as "harsh"

Post  Xeno Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:10 pm

Alright, so i know some people here think i am being "harsh". Well, i have to admit lately i have been getting frustrated. Frustrated with the forums, frustrated with life, and pretty much everything else that life consists of. When someone gets pissed off at me because im trying to explain something to them and they reply with a rude comment -- that really pisses ME off. Im not treating you like a child, im simply letting you guys know. Im tired of people who are calling me "harsh" because i am really not harsh, but if you insist i'll apologize.

Im sorry, for being an ass, and on that note, im also sorry that i have a little baby brother that requires attention 24/7 which isnt helping my attitude at all. Im sorry if i have hurt your feelings, although in some way you might have overreacted, and if not, i sincerely DO apologize. On top of ALL OF THAT, i would like to state something else.

Im tired of the asses that have no common courtesy and reply without any knowledge of what i had just stated in the previous post in which i was trying to help and/or give information and advice. I dont go around trolling, unlike some people i know have done in the past. I dont take my anger and rage on you, i take the anger you gave me and give it back. I honestly dont need the trouble right now -- because i have been dealing with so much shit that im about get infuriated and consumed by rage. I have been working my ass off for the last 2 weeks irl doing chores, taking care of MY baby brother, mowing the lawn, cleaning the house, hell, i even cook DINNER for my parents. Even though they have the FULL CAPABILITY of getting off their asses. Those are only SOME of the things i do, i wouldnt even call that 40% of all the work i do. Thats why i want to get on the computer and help people out, and then i get some reply which someone else is infuriated simply because i was trying to give them a little information? You know whats REALLY sad about that is that -- i was really trying to help them too. I hadnt offended the person in any way, yet they respond by saying that they were pissed off at me.

No, but seriously. IM sorry. For whatever i did, IM SORRY. Except for the people that actually DESERVED it i am truly, indefensibly, and utterly sorry.
Xeno
Xeno
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

To all those who think of me as "harsh" Empty Re: To all those who think of me as "harsh"

Post  StrictlyPro Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:31 pm

its a good thing u apologize xeno

in my point of view ur comments is not harsh cause im a harsh person and i know what is harsh XD

anyways if the player thinks its harsh then its our job as moderator to understand them i think~
StrictlyPro
StrictlyPro
StrictlyProfessional
StrictlyProfessional

Back to top Go down

To all those who think of me as "harsh" Empty Re: To all those who think of me as "harsh"

Post  Xeno Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:04 am

StrictlyPro wrote:its a good thing u apologize xeno

in my point of view ur comments is not harsh cause im a harsh person and i know what is harsh XD

anyways if the player thinks its harsh then its our job as moderator to understand them i think~
Lol, well yeah. I dont want to put a bad impression ya know =/ ruin my reputation as moderator -- thats one thing i definitely do not want to do.
Xeno
Xeno
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Imaizumi Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:11 pm

Yeah, Good speech Smile) I hope your fine now,

Sorry for the late reply... Smile) I love you

anyways:) how are you guys? you might think its awkward saying hi Smile) from all

the things happened Smile But, it was soooo past. Smile and I'm looking forward to leave it behind Smile

I was really happy when the server was already on Smile)Expecting

Still your active helping people thingy Smile)

~<3 YUfi
Imaizumi
Imaizumi

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000389049415&v=inf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum